Stage 2 Re-Opening
Please read the following important information regarding our stage 2 re-opening
We’re thrilled to inform you that the Government has announced Phase 2 of eased restrictions.
This means we will be re-opening our Gym and Group Fitness Classes on Monday 22nd June. Our pool and Outdoor Fitness Sessions will remain available as we move through restriction easing.
From Monday 22nd June, WaterMarc will offer the following services;
Group Fitness Classes
Outdoor Fitness Classes
Warm Water Pool
Due to the current restrictions, we will be opening with a change of operating hours & bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again and be able to:
✔️ Connect with others
✔️ Get MORE social interaction
✔️ Re-ignite your fitness and wellbeing journey
✔️ Support your local Centre
Monday - Friday
5:45am - 8:30pm
Saturday & Sunday
7:45am - 5:30pm
*includes Queens Birthday Public Holiday
*remember to book in your visit to our Centre to avoid disappointment
Swimming will be available as follows:
- Lane / Lap swimming will be available as one-hour sessions (45-min swim time)
- Please be mindful of other patrons and do not book more than three sessions per week.
- 3 swimmers per lane – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Only swimmers are permitted entry. No spectators or visitors allowed.
- Please shower at home prior to arrival and be ready dressed in your bathers under clothes as change facilities are not available.
- The capacity of each session will be 20 people in the 50-meter pool, 10 people in the 25-meter pool and 20 people in the warm water pool.
- There will be limited availability of equipment such as noodles, kickboards and aqua dumbbells which will be sanitised after each use.
Note: Sessions will run for one-hour. Please be ready to enter the facility at your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. You will be asked to finish your swim 45 minutes past the hour and exit the facility within 5 minutes to allow staff to complete a high touch point clean prior to the next session commencing. Lockers will not be available for use.
Access is available as follows:
- Gym (cardio & weights) are accessible with social distancing and additional cleaning in place
- A maximum of 20 people will be permitted in the gym at any one time based on social distancing restrictions and available equipment.
- Gym sessions can be booked on the hour for 50mins. This allows 10mins for members to leave the site prior to the next members' session commencing.
Visitors MUST bring a towel to train.
All sessions must be booked in advance.
All equipment must be wiped over before and after use - you will find wipes or spray in Centre.
Book your session here
Note: Sessions will run for 60-minutes. Please arrive prior to your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. Please finish your gym session and exit the centre within the allocated time.
Your membership will automatically resume from next week. If you’d prefer to keep your membership suspended for a further 30 days, please let us know by filling out this form - click here
You can book into our Coaching Zone classes using the Coaching Zone app!
You can also book into gym sessions, group fitness classes, outdoor fitness sessions and pool sessions by clicking HERE
In the interest of public safety, walk-ins will not be available.
To make a booking please book here. We strongly recommend all patrons pre-book sessions, which are available up to 7 days in advance, to avoid disappointment.
Booking timeslots are available on the hour with a one-hour time limit per person.
Pricing & Passes
- Members can re-activate their membership to avoid paying casual fees on arrival. We recommend this option for members planning to visit more than twice per week. Once you have made your first booking please complete your request HERE.
- Current members who opt not to activate their membership may purchase a casual swim on arrival
- Multi visit passes can be used
- New multi-visit passes may be purchased on arrival of first visit
- Non-members can purchase sessions casually for $11 for Gym or Group Fitness Access or $6.30 for pool access. Please book online and pay upon entry.
* Please note, due to government restrictions pre-booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment
At this stage, our amenities will not be available for showers & changing. Toilets will be available. We recommend you bring adequate dry clothes to help you be as comfortable as possible once you finish your swimming session & head home to shower & change.
The multideck carpark at WaterMarc will be available, however, the basement section will remain closed during this restriction period.
Learn to Swim
Advice regarding learn to swim programs will be shared via email in the coming weeks. Please ensure you check your email for this information.
You might notice some changes in CentreTo help reduce the spread of CoVid-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
What to expect in Centre
We are operating as a cashless Centre with EFTPOS available for all transactions. We will be accepting card payments only to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Our sanitisation stations will be found all around our Centre. Please sanitise your hands as you enter and exit each area of our Centre.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
If you have any questions or need support, our team is available to help you, please click here
We are experiencing unprecedented levels of enquiries. We are trying our best to keep up with the influx of calls and appreciate your patience at this time. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as practical.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been able to continue meeting your health and fitness goals whether it’s in your own backyard, walking the dog or with our very own Home Fitness Network.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!