WaterMarc to Reopen
We’re thrilled to inform you that the Government restrictions have lifted in Metro VIC, and we are all set to officially open from 6am Friday 18 June!
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again! We will re-open with maximum capacity density limits in accordance with Government directives. Read more here VIC Government Update
WaterMarc is a COVID Safe venue and we look forward to welcoming back members and guests. Please ensure you comply with all COVID Safe requirements when accessing the facility. Click here to view all COVID Safe practices and requirements.
Masks will be required indoors and outdoors where people cannot physically distance. Your face mask must be worn when visiting our centre except when in the pool, drinking, whilst exercising to a strenuous level or if you have a valid exemption as per Government directives.
- Health Club - Normal hours of operation, bookings required
- Indoor Group Fitness - Class maximum capacity of 10, bookings required
- Outdoor Group Fitness - Class maximum capacity of 20, bookings required
- Lap Pool - Reduced hours, bookings required
- Warm Water Program Pool - Reduced hours, bookings required
We understand some members and guests may be disappointed with the restricted programs and services. We are constantly reviewing the Victorian Government COVID restrictions and look forward to opening more programs once restriction ease further.
Bookings will be required to access our facility and programs at this time. WaterMarc follows social distancing rules and state regulations - we are limited to the number of people in each room and class as well as the venue overall. If you wish to access as a member, you'll need to reactivate prior to booking your session.
All visitors to the facility require a booking. Please call the facility if you are having any difficulties booking in.
Your Memberships and Casual Passes
All members remain on free suspension. You can reactivate your membership from today with the first payment commencing 24/06/2021. When booking your visit to WaterMarc you will also be provided the option to reactivate your membership.
To reactivate your membership, fill out the form below:
Casual visits fees to WaterMarc are as per standard concession fees and charges during this time.
What will happen when I attend WaterMarc?
On arrival you will be checked in by one of our friendly staff, prior to the commencement of your session and directed to your workout session area. Here's a quick guide of what to expect:
- Upon arrival (prior to your booking) please scan the VicGov QR code located at the facility entrance and make your way to the waiting area
- Before or at the commencement of your booking, we'll check your booking and mark off your attendance to the facility
- Head to the gym, pool or group fitness class and enjoy! Don't forget to wear your mask. Cleaning products will be available for your use.
- WaterMarc will provide a warning close to the end of your session so you know how long you will have left.
- At the end of your workout or booking time, you will be required to leave the facility within a 10 minute period to allow for cleaning of equipment and to begin processing the next group of customers waiting.
- Make sure to book your next session online :)
Here is what you need to know:
- Health club, group fitness, warm water pool and 25m lap swimming to reopen as of 6:00am, Friday 18th of June 2021
- Bookings are essential and must be booked via our online booking system - walk-in's will not be accepted due to the limited number of people in the venue.
- QR check-in is mandatory and available at facility entrance
- Mask must be worn indoors except when participating in strenuous exercise, whilst swimming, drinking or per a valid exemption as directed by State Government