Aqua Play, Splash Park & Waterslide Bookings
Plan ahead this school holidays!
You spoke and we listened - the team at WaterMarc are excited to let you know that bookable sessions are now available for Aqua Play, Splash Park and Waterslide facilities.
These session times will commence from Wednesday 7th of July 2021 and help to provide equal access for everyone in our community who wish enjoy the Aqua Play, Splash Park or Waterslide facilities as they will allow you to both pre-plan your next trip to the centre and avoid any dissapointment.
These essential bookings will also help to support the rest of our aquatics community in accessing the benefits of lap swimming or warm water rehabilitation whilst ensuring that WaterMarc remains within the current level of restrictions in Vic Metro as per State Government directive. Click here to view all COVID Safe practices and requirements.
In exciting news, all GOswim students will also be able to enjoy free play before or after their lessons by booking into an available session through the online system.
Booking your session
Session times are now open for you to book into the Aqua Play, Waterslide and Splash Park facilities. Please note that spectators must also be included in your booking as they contribute to venue capacities.
Please note the following session rules:
- Aqua Play, Waterslides and Splash Park will only operate by strict session times. Sessions may be booked by guests online.
- Bookings are essential - guests must have a booking to attend a session
- In line with providing equal access, guests cannot book multiple sessions in a single day - e.g. 9am-12pm & 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Guests may book for a group up to 5 people (children under 12 months are not included). Spectators must be included in booking.
- Guests will be required to wear a wrist band provided by staff for the duration of their session
- Guests may only attend during their booked session time and will exit the centre at the conclusion of that session (with the exception of a scheduled swimming lesson)
- Guests must shower/change and leave the facility by the conclusion of their session time (not after their session time)
- If a guest or group has not attended a booked session after one hour into a session time, the space will be made available to others
- Guests must treat reception staff with courtesy and respect - they are doing a difficult job managing access to a large facility under COVID restrictions. Any guests who do not comply with this rule will be politely asked to leave the premises.