The GOswim Academy program is designed for school aged children from 8-14 years. This program is ideal for kids who love the water and want to make swimming 'their sport'.
GOswim Academy offers opportunities for all levels of fitness and abilities. Squads provide a great progression step from the GOSWIM program and acts as an introduction platform for competitive swimming.
- Increase in character development
- Understanding of water environments
- Water safety strategies
- Personal survival
- Increases understanding of how and why we swim
- Develop skills, strength, endurance and fitness
To find out sessions please contact WaterMarc Swim School on 9422 6111.
Active Swim SquadWaterMarc's Active Swim Squad is a program designed for swimmers who are interested in maintaining their fitness and developing their technique in structured training sessions! Whether you are wanting to improve fitness, or compete in an open water swim, our Active Swim Squad will help you achieve your goals.
Run by qualified AUSTSWIM teachers, these one hour squad sessions are offered both casually and to Active Swim and WaterMarc full access members. Each session will be structured, consisting of a warm up, main set and cool down. Sets will focus on endurance, technique and strength building.
- Professional coaching.
- Develop skills, strength, endurance and fitness.
- Prepare yourself for swimming events, eg. Open Water Swims /Triathlons.
- Swim in a fun and social envrionment.
- You must be 16 years or over to participate in the Active Swim Squad.
- Fitness: All swimmers must have a minimum fitness requirement of 1200 metres per hour. They must present competent technique in Freestyle, Backstroke and Breaststroke.
Monday 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Thursday 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Join Active Swim or GOswim Academy
Sign up or enquire about joining our Juniour Squad program or Active Swim on our contact page.